Join us for weekly tours of our beautiful school campus located in The Sustainable City of Dubai.
View our exceptional facilities and learn more about Fairgreen's IB curriculum, emphasis on sustainability, and culture of care and wellbeing. Exclusive tours for prospective families take place this summer every week on Mondays and Wednesdays at 3:45 p.m.
- Meeting Time: 3:40 p.m. at Fairgreen Reception
- Tour Start Time: 3:45 p.m. sharp
- During the campus tour you will get an overview of our Primary Years Programme (PYP), grades PreK-5, and Middle Years Programme (MYP), grades 6-10, and Careers and Diploma IB programmes for grades 11 and 12.
- You will see our state-of-the-art campus including classrooms, science labs, urban garden, library, STEM workshop, playgrounds, wellbeing room, sports hall, multipurpose room, art room, art gallery, pool, tennis/basketball court, sports field and more. We are making some campus enhancements over the summer so some of these areas may not be available during the tour.
- We will share with you the many learning opportunities within our community in The Sustainable City, including full use of a biodome and garden plot just for Fairgreen, plus a bee garden and animal sanctuary.
Please note that there will be no school tours on national holidays or on weekends at this time.
To make sure that interested families get a thorough introduction to Fairgreen, a maximum of four families are allocated to each tour. For the safety and wellness of our guests, students, teachers and staff, prior bookings are mandatory. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the tours due to Covid-safety restrictions.
- Tours are for prospective parents only (those not yet enrolled at Fairgreen)
- Tours may be booked by calling the Fairgreen reception on 04-8754999 or emailing email@example.com.
- Or, click on the link below and we will call you back to schedule your campus tour
Virtual Open Days
You can visit Fairgreen from the comfort of your home. Join on next Virtual Open Day. Meet our leadership team and learn about our IB curriculum, focus on educating the whole child, and being part of our warm and welcoming community.