Fees & Payments
Thank you for considering Fairgreen International School for your family. Please find more information about our fees and tuition policies below:
The below fee schedule is based on tuition fees as approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), which is the official body that regulates schools in the Emirate of Dubai.
*Tuition Fees do not include transportation, cafeteria services, or uniforms.
Families with more than two children attending Fairgreen can enjoy further savings of 10% for the third child and 20% for fourth and subsequent children.
MAVERICK is a private, independent, specialist school transport company that has been operating in the UAE since 2009. Their number one priority is the safety of the students, working tirelessly to ensure the peace of mind of those who have entrusted their children to them. All MAVERICK Systems and Procedures are designed to ensure safety of our staff, students and road users.
MAVERICK – Your School Bus Company – requests your child's registration for school transport services for the 2022-2023 academic year by downloading the Maverick Parent App.
Please click here for a tutorial on how you can register your child for our school transportation service.
School Transportation Registration Information
Registration for school transportation is now open for students of all grade levels for the 2022-2023 academic school year. Please note that the deadline to register your child for school transportation is Monday, August 22.
All parents who register their child for school transportation will receive pick up/drop off timing information before school starts, on Thursday, August 25.
School bus transportation will start on the first day of school in the morning and afternoon on Monday, August 29.
Please check your Maverick Parent App to see specific timings regarding your child's pick up and drop off times, as well as any information regarding your child's school transportation services such as the bus attendant, contract number, etc...
Please note that all information pertaining to your child's school transportation registration can be found on the Maverick Parent App.
- Parents can also refer to this registration tutorial for further assistance, if needed.
Other Important Information Regarding School Transportation Registration
- Please ensure that your child's school transportation fee is settled by no later than Monday, August 22 in order to avoid any disruption in transportation services.
- If registration is not completed by this date, your child will not be able to ride the bus for the first two weeks of school, so it's best to register before this date so that you can ensure your child's school bus transportation for the start of school.
- Please note that bus timings might need to be adjusted during the first few weeks of school while we sort out bus registration and transportation routes. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to provide our students with bus transportation in the most efficient way possible.
Please note the following:
- Seats are offered strictly on first come, first serve basis, where transport is available.
- To register your child for school transportation, you must download Maverick Parent App as paper applications and weblink registration have now been discontinued.
Once the registration process has been completed successfully, you will receive an acknowledgement email from MAVERICK confirming your child's registration for school transport services for the 2022-2023 academic school year.
For additional information regarding our school transportation guidelines, please click here. Should you have any questions regarding our school transportation service, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Transportation fees are refunded based on the following enrollment schedule:
- If the student had been enrolled for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted
- If the student had been enrolled for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted
- If the student had been enrolled for more than a month, a full-term fee will be deducted
Should you have any questions regarding our school transportation service, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairgreen International School is established and operated by Esol Education. All payments can be made by cash / cheque drawn in the name of Fairgreen International School LLC.
You can also pay via electronic bank transfer or direct deposit to the bank details below.*
Account Name: Fairgreen International School LLC
Account Number: 01-2389356-01
Swift Code: SCBLAEAD
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Branch: Emaar Square
Please copy in our accounts team to the email at email@example.com once the payment is completed.
Please note that AED 250/- will be charged in case of a dishonoured cheque.