Fees & Payments
Thank you for considering Fairgreen International School for your family. Please find more information about our fees and tuition policies below:
We are pleased to share that our founding families that join the school in the 2018-2019 academic year will enjoy guaranteed fees as outlined below:The below fee schedule is based on tuition fees as approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), which is the official body that regulates schools in the Emirate of Dubai.
*Founding family tuition fees are applicable and guaranteed for families joining in the 2018-2019 academic year only. Fees for families joining in subsequent years will be published in November 2018, prior to opening enrollments for the 2019-2020 school year.
*Tuition Fees do not include transportation, cafeteria services, or uniforms.
Families with more than two children attending Fairgreen can enjoy further savings of 10% for the third child and 20% for fourth and subsequent children.
Please send any questions or queries about transportation to our dedicated email address, where these will be answered in due course.
Fairgreen International School is established and operated by Esol Education. All payments can be made by cash / cheque drawn in the name of Esol Education FZ LLC.
You can also pay via electronic bank transfer or direct deposit to the bank details below.*
Account Name: Esol Education FZ LLC
Account Number: 1014 002886 601
IBAN: AE64 0260 0010 1400 2886 601
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
Bank: Emirates NBD
Branch: Dubai Festival City
*Parents are requested to please email a scan or screenshot of the bank transfer to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please copy in our accounts team to the email at email@example.com once the payment is completed.
Please note that AED 250/- will be charged in case of a dishonoured cheque.
1. Application Fee
a) An application and testing fee of AED 500/- is due prior to testing and evaluation.
2. Registration Fee
a) A registration fee of AED 500/-per student is due upon accepting the school’s offer of a space, to be paid within five working days of receiving the acceptance letter.
3. Fee Deposit
a) According to the KHDA Schools Fees Framework, the school will charge up to 30% of the total fee amount to be paid within ten (10) days of the issuing of the acceptance letter, in order to secure space for your child. The 2018-2019 fee deposit schedule is outlined below:
Pre-K/KG1/KG2: AED 11,000
Grade 1 – Grade 9: AED 17,000
b) This amount is non-refundable unless the family has to move outside the Emirate of Dubai before the start of the academic year.
c) This amount is applied to the first trimester tuition and fees of the academic year.
4. School Fees
a) First term tuition is due by September 1st.
b) Second term tuition is due by December 15th.
c) Third term tuition is due by March 15th.
1. According to the KHDA Schools Fees Framework, 10% of the total fee amounts is to be paid within the time specified by the school.
2. This amount is non-refundable unless the family has to move outside the Emirate of Dubai before the start of the academic year.
3. The school reserves the right to ask for proof that the family is moving outside the Emirate of Dubai such as an acceptance offer from another school situated outside Dubai (e.g. lease contract or utility bill).
4. This amount is applied to the first trimester tuition and fees of the academic year.
5. Full first trimester tuition is due before the start of school
6. Full second trimester tuition is due before the start of the second trimester
1. Tuition for each trimester is due in full prior to the first teaching day of the trimester.
a) Full first trimester tuition is due before the start of school
b) Full second trimester tuition is due before the start of the second trimester
2. Parents need to make special arrangements with the accounts department if they are unable to make the full payment prior to the start of the trimester. The registration fee is a non-refundable, one-time fee.
2. Tuition includes book usage and most after school programs but does not include uniform nor transport.
3. If a student withdraws from Fairgreen International School during the academic year, tuition fee will be charged to student in compliance with KHDA regulations as follows:
- If a student attended school for two weeks or less during the current trimester, a month's fee* would be charged to student.
- If a student attended school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month during the current trimester, two months' fee would be charged to student.
- If a student attended for more than a month during the current trimester, fee for full current trimester would be charged to student.
* 'Fee per month' for above described purposes will be calculated by dividing annual tuition fee by 10 months.
4. In case a parent chooses to withdraw his child from the school's transportation services during any quarter of the academic year, transportation fee will be charged for the full quarter.
5. Please note that there is no cut-off date to register at Fairgreen International School. Once a grade is full, new applicants can opt to be placed on the waiting list.
6. Please contact the admissions office for further details on vacancies or wait list status.