1. Tuition for each trimester is due in full prior to the first teaching day of the trimester.
a) Full first trimester tuition is due before the start of school
b) Full second trimester tuition is due before the start of the second trimester
2. Parents need to make special arrangements with the accounts department if they are unable to make the full payment prior to the start of the trimester. The registration fee is a non-refundable, one-time fee.
2. Tuition includes book usage and most after school programs but does not include uniform nor transport.
3. If a student withdraws from Fairgreen International School during the academic year, tuition fee will be charged to student in compliance with KHDA regulations as follows:
- If a student attended school for two weeks or less during the current trimester, a month's fee* would be charged to student.
- If a student attended school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month during the current trimester, two months' fee would be charged to student.
- If a student attended for more than a month during the current trimester, fee for full current trimester would be charged to student.
* 'Fee per month' for above described purposes will be calculated by dividing annual tuition fee by 10 months.
4. In case a parent chooses to withdraw his child from the school's transportation services during any quarter of the academic year, transportation fee will be charged for the full quarter.
5. Please note that there is no cut-off date to register at Fairgreen International School. Once a grade is full, new applicants can opt to be placed on the waiting list.
6. Please contact the admissions office for further details on vacancies or wait list status.