Join us for weekly school tours led by our Senior Leadership Team
Join Mr. Graeme Scott, School Director and Mr. Chris Perry, School Principal, as they lead prospective families on an exclusive tour of our campus every Sunday and Wednesday*. Experience our classes in action, view our exceptional facilities, and learn more about the curriculum and sustainable learning at Fairgreen International School.
Sundays* for Grades 1 to 9
- Meeting Time: 8.35 a.m. at Fairgreen Reception
- Tour Start Time: 8.45 a.m. sharp
- On Sundays, tours are led by Mr. Graeme Scott and offer an overview of our Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP)
Wednesdays* for Pre-KG to Grade 5
- Meeting Time: 1.50 p.m. at Fairgreen Reception
- Tour Start Time: 2.00 p.m. sharp
- On Sundays, tours are led by Mr. Chris Perry and offer an overview of our Early Years Programme (EYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP)
*Please note that there will be no school tours during school holidays, national holidays, on weekends and the following Wednesdays: October 30, November 27, February 26, March 25, or June 10. Prospective parents are welcome join us at our Open Days scheduled for these dates, please click here for more information.
To make sure that interested families get a thorough introduction to Fairgreen, a maximum of three families are allocated to each tour. For the safety and wellness of our students prior bookings are mandatory.
- Tours are for prospective parents only (those not yet enrolled at Fairgreen)
- Tours may be booked by calling the Fairgreen reception on 04-8754999 or emailing email@example.com.
Graeme Scott, School Director
Leading Tours every Sunday for Grades 1 to 9
Chris Perry, School Principal
Leading Tours every Wednesday for Pre-KG to Grade 5